A Quick Review : Himalaya Facial Wipes




Hola everyone ,

Summer is here ! As a matter fact of I am not a huge fan for Summer but we have to deal with it . As the temperatures rise , so will the heat , humidity and sweat . Thanks to heat and humidity , I end up looking all greasy and exhausted due to the endlessly sweating. It becomes very important to keep myself hydrated to beat the heat . Water , juices, coconut water and other yummy liquids always help to us hydrated and energized but what about our skin ? Summer also has a harsh affect on our skins if not taken proper care of . 

Still wondering how to pamper and rejuvenate your skin in Summer ? Don't you worry for Himalaya Herbals has got your back . It has come up with these amazing facial wipes which serve multiple purposes. Just a wipe and you are as fresh as a flower with morning due. 


                                                    

I have been using these Himalaya Facial wipes since quite some time and trust me when I say this - They have made my life so much easier. They are not just refreshing wipes but are also capable of removing the makeup . I am quite a lazy person when it comes to taking down my makeup as it would take longer if I am to go the conventional way of - Make up cleanser , wash , and so on .But with these wipe , I can take my entire make up, including my eye makeup that has stubborn mascara ,within seconds . It has never been so easy and simple before.

Heading to gym ? Throw them in your bag and after that beastly workout , use a wipe to give your face the refreshment it deserves along with wiping away the sweat and dirt you might collected while your workout session. Be it traveling , your busy college days ,your hectic day at work or whatever strain and stress you deal with , these facial wipes come in very handy and easy to carry around for the instant freshness . Perfect companion for you to give your skin lasting moisturization and refreshment.



                                                         


Other Advantages :

- Comes in two variants - Neem and Aloe Vera

- Free from Parabens ,artificial colors and alcohol

- Enriched with the goodness of natural ingredients



Price - Rs 100 /- for 25 wipes. 

Comments

Popular Posts