Unspoken Words....

                                   
                                         I waited every time for you to look at me 
                                       
 The Way I see You...

        Never Did it Happen But

           I was enamored to You ....
                                                

 Wished Hard to begin a Talk

 Always in thoughts,Never in real





              Finally the day came for me to Say Good-Bye

  But You were not nearby 
      
       Holdin onto memories looked at the Blue Sky



Some Words are left Unspoken and Unheard

Just to leave a everlasting memory of nothing which meant everything :)





P.s : Image from Google :)

Comments

  1. YOU HAVE A nice blog dear
    i followed your blog, please follow back
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/ #MELODY JACOBS
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meloday. Thank You So much Dear. I am glad You liked it :) Yes Definitely :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts