Life Happens !

Guys you won't believe what did I just discover . Guess ! Guess! Guess !

Wohoooo...I 've got  new song for this month. Its simply so refreshing that I can forget all my worries behind me and get a new and fresh start. Its so girlie and inspiring at the same time. It sounds cool and perfect for girls day out  or any day out with friends but its so much more than a mere song .It actually reveals the very true fact of life. It conveys the very fact that nothing works as per our plan but its already pre-written.Life just comes with its own surprises and we need to just get along with the flow.

It says Life just happens anytime & anywhere.

I am so in love with this song...So guys  just check out this video and get started with your own adventure of life :)

Enjoy the song :)


Comments

  1. I haven't heard of the song before but thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you liked it . Thanks! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts