7 Lessons learnt in 2017


There's no denying the fact that 2017 has been one of the most wonderful years of my life . It was like a beautiful bed of roses . And it's no surprise that the beauty of roses is bound with the pain of thrones as well. Anyhow , mere thrones doesn't limit us from admiring the beauty of roses. 2017 has come with great rewards as well as with some amazing experiences . I absolutely loved the rewards while I trained myself to cherish the experience and keep them closer to my heart. It wouldn't surprise you if I would say it taught me some great lessons too. Hey , We are students of life and we have to keep learning all along the way . So here's what I learnt :


1)  Let's not Compare - Comparison is a deadly disease which we all suffer from. It's not easy to escape it but if you realize the fact that when we compare, we insult what we actually have . It clearly shows how ungrateful we are for everything we are blessed with.

                    Comparison pushes you off the cliff of happiness into an abyss of self created misery .


2) Not easy to walk through the path that hasn't been paved - Trying out new things is scary especially when no one from your family has been into that particular field earlier. You are in constant battle between I should have listened to them and I should do what my heart says. I am still stuck in this battle every single day . I am trying my best to emerge as the one I aspire to be . But you know , you have no idea where to start from or where would it lead to . But what brings peace to mind even if I fail or unable to swim through the wild river, I would have constructed a little bridge on my own .

       
                                      Walking the way that has been already paved is easy

                                    To create a way which no one dreamed of takes creativity



3) You are not what others think of you to be - I am nothing like what people think of  me . Just to please a bunch of people , you need not lie about what makes your heart race .

                                 '
                          Don't let yourself  be driven by other's expectations and perceptions



4) Inspiration surrounds us , all we have to do is just see and be inspired - There's something in everyone that is their strong point and are better at it than you are. So , it's okay to learn from them .And just know that you can inspire someone else too.


                                                               


                                                             Be inspired and  inspire .

5) One can't walk ahead by bringing someone else down - Bringing someone else down doesn't
let you get to the top. In fact , it shows how weak one is . Strength is trying hard even when you know you don't stand a chance. At the end of the day , even if you win , your heart knows you didn't win it actually .

   
            Trying to drag someone down actually makes you fall even lower than where you stand.



6) When the time is right , You will shine - Sometimes no matter how hard you work , things don't work out well. You become stressed which makes them even worst . It's when you should breathe and take a break from the thoughts that makes you compare with someone you assume to be successful .  Just know , Time matters. Let the right time prevail and then things will start to make sense.


                                           Until the time is right , You can't shine
             
                                    When the time is right , everything is gonna be fine


7) You are always heard - Even if it may seem that your prayers and thoughts are being unheard , I can tell you that you are always being heard . There's a superior power ( You may call it what you believe in ) that always looks after you and knows you inside out . While times travels , things unearth and you realize that everything you once told within was always heard .


                                 Thoughts and prayers you told within are always heard .
                             


Wishing everyone a happier 2018 .



p.s - I clicked the picture and edited to look like a cool poster .


                               


                                 
                                 

Comments

Popular Posts