Denim Diaries.


Hello There !


The most comfiest type of Garment for me is a pair of Jeans. It's something that is very comfortable yet makes you look stylish. To be honest, I am more of Tee-shirt and Jeans kinda girl.A perfect pair of Jeans is everything I need. A perfect pair of Jeans to me is something that embraces you and defines your personality.Since we all believe and know that pictures speak louder than words , hence I have represented few of my preferred looks through pictures.

That being said , here are few of my looks with a pair of Jeans I usually prefer :

           1) Denim Shirt with Star prints with a Black Jeans .




2) A Kaftan Top with a Blue Jeans .



3) A Fringe crop top with a Blue Jeans .



4) A Black tank top with denim Vest with Blue Jeans.



5) A bow printed baby pink top with Blue Jeans




Do let me know how you style your basic Jeans. Would love to know it :) 


Comments

Popular Posts