Chase that Never Ends





When Alone I always Wonder Why Am I here ?

The answers I am Searching makes everything Else Disappear

What is the Purpose of My life or anyone else in General

The Questions to be answered stormed my mind are Several



Birth , Growth , Career , Family and Kids

Then walk the path that has no return

Chase for Fame , Money is all we yearn 

Price the Things  more , Value the priceless less

We Stress really  hard to Impress 

Never talk to Lord Until we are Distressed 

Love for Him is something We never Express.

Thank Him Every Day for everything he has blessed us with.










Comments

  1. There are some really good thoughts in this poem. We all worry about making more money, but that's really not what's important in life. A lot of us don't turn to God unless we need something. That's not good. We need to be grateful for all of the blessings we have. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting as the #Challenge begins. Yes, indeed, thanking him everyday. If you have an interest in historic hotels and inns, join me when you have time,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all wonder why we are here. I think once we realize our true purpose which is knowing God, loving him, and making him known, we search for so many other things to fill that void.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully written. I love this line :"Price the Things more , Value the priceless less."
    Visiting from A to Z. Thank you for these words today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts